Saturday, November 29, 2014

Budapest















A few weeks back I had the pleasure of visiting the young and thriving Ashtanga yoga community at Bandha Works in Budapest, Hungary, and what a community it was! Enthusiastic, thirsty to learn, this community was formed only a year ago and the energy and unity they created within the year was truly inspirational to witness as well as experience. I loved every minute of my contact with the students and left deeply touched by their willingness and sincerity to dive into the heart of the practice with both feet! It warmed my heart. It energized my teaching. There's no doubt that heart of the student enlivens the heart of the teacher, and the learning goes both ways!

As a city I can't say enough about the beauty and history that is Budapest. The architecture, the history, the people! Everyone speaks of Paris, London, and Rome when planning to visit Europe but if you have the opportunity I would definitely put Budapest on the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment